Shoro Niyen? Maje Ayinde Apologises To Toke Makinwa After Cheating On Her

image
Well, truth be told, it is good when you realize your mistakes and apologize, but, what about the harm you’ve caused to the other party?
Few weeks after the news broke online that Toke Makinwa’s husband, Maje Ayinde cheated on her and impregnated his side chick, he decided to apologize publicly by accepting his faults.
The public apology was made via instagram, and Maje clearly accepts responsibility for his actions, and pledges to make things right with his wife.
Maje posted cute photo (below) of his wife, Toke alongside his apology letter which reads.

image
“I am writing to express my sincerest apologies to my wife. I was wrong, it is indefensible and I am sorry.
I deeply regret what my wife and my family has had to endure. My behaviour has caused a lot of anguish to everyone. Though this matter has been very public in nature, it is a private issue and I would appreciate the opportunity to face it privately.
I love my wife and will make every effort to make things right cc@tokemakinwa”
Oops.. But Toke Mankinwa is cute sha.. 
Share on Google Plus

About ADMIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment